Assist firms developing their merger & alliance strategy and finding ways to make it happen.
1. Your needs
- Assessing whether the studied merger is a real opportunity for both firms (go/no-go decision, opportunities and threats)
- Finding the right target that fits your strategy, positioning and culture
- Setting clear and fair rules related to governance, compensation and benefit system for the newly-formed entity in order to avoid inequity and discontent among partners
- Identifying all the impacts of such merger and the related actions to be taken in order to make it a success
2. Our solutions
- Analyzing both firms’ current clients portfolio, influencers’ network and level of relationships (CEOs, CFOs, GCs, etc.) in order to map direct growth opportunities or loss threats related to the merger/alliance and set a development strategy
- Driving individual partners interviews as well as altogether workshops, in order to set a clear and shared vision for the newly-formed entity as well as to identify potential partners reluctance and address them
- Building the most-suitable governance, compensation, and benefit system for the newly-formed entity (based on our benchmark of most commonly used systems and their advantages/disadvantages)
- Defining all impacts of the merger/alliance regarding positioning, client development, human capital, organization, and knowledge, and the related actions to be taken
3. Our deliverables
- Analysis of the studied merger/alliance in terms of: growth expectations, market perception, opportunities and threats, shared/unshared vision, etc.
- Construction and drafting of the governance, compensation and benefit system
- Identification of main merger impacts on positioning, client development, human capital, organization, and knowledge sharing, and definition of related action plan