Define LD’s vision/mission and align them with business stakes in order to ensure strong positioning.
1. Your needs
- Make sure your internal clients and the top management clearly understand LD’s role, perimeter and value-added services
- Set clear vision, goals and values to increase team’s ownership and commitment
- Ensure homogeneous communication inside the department and towards clients in order to change perception
- Train team members in order to enhance their communication skills
2. Our solutions
- Defining key messages: organizing and animating several workshops for the team to co-build LD’s vision, mission, and values
- Drafting a 30 3 30® booklet presenting LD’s vision and mission in 30 seconds, 3 minutes and 30 minutes
- Setting a communications action plan related to the 30 3 30®
3. Our deliverables
- Mission statement of the Legal Department: 30 3 30® Booklet: vision statement, mission statement, values, offers’ architecture, organization chart, detailed offers by stakeholders, key figures, etc.
- Marketing plan of the legal department