Day One is a management consulting firm dedicated to Legal, Risks and Compliance.
Founded in 2003, Day One has been helping professional services firms (auditors, lawyers, consultants, chartered accountants, notaries…) and corporate departments (Compliance, Legal, Tax, Internal Audit…) with their strategic challenges, positioning, organization and development.
From its offices in Paris and Casablanca, Day One team has been working with more than 130 legal departments worldwide (including 17 from the CAC 40), and with more than 150 law, consulting or audit firms in over 30 countries!
- Provide the most suitable and innovative solutions to tackle our clients’ issues (strategy, organization, positioning, digital transformation, valuing, …)
- Take part in client interviews and their subsequent analyses, as well as in the production of benchmarks and surveys.
- Contribute to the production of deliverables, ensuring deadlines are met, under the supervision of Managers and Partners.
- Maintain and update the databases developed by Day One.
- Analyze thoroughly our clients’ documentation.
- Take part in the transmission of the firm’s know-how, both internally and externally.
- Contribute to Day One’s standing through your publications and your visibility among professionals.
Preferred Experience Skills & Attributes we look for
A minimum of 2 to 3 years of working experience in Legal, Compliance, Audit or Consulting:
- Graduated from a top engineering or business school, or a first-rate University (a double degree is appreciated, particularly in Law and Business)
- Motivated and enthusiastic to discover different sectors, clients and professions.
- Critical sense and analytic skills.
- Strong consulting acumen by demonstrating excellent communication, facilitation and creativity to identify solutions.
- Orderly mind, rigorous and organized.
- Thrive in a dynamic, empowering environment which is focused on innovation and the future.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Arabic Language skills is a plus.
And of course (we have to mention it), you are also someone with autonomy, initiative, curiosity, team spirit and Marketing & Business sensitivity!
Day One offers you the opportunity to develop a wide range of professional qualities and to actively participate in a business project in a friendly, entrepreneurial and dynamic working environment.