Day One is now giving free access to its worldwide legaltech and regtech database
Day One, management consulting firm specialized on the legal & compliance, conducted a study focused on the digital impacts on legal services in 2016. Our team have been continuously collecting, updating and structuring Day One worldwide legaltech and regtech database since.
“As part of our belief that “knowledge sharing” is more successful than “knowledge keeping”, we are glad to make this database open and accessible to anyone interested within the Legal and Compliance community”, indicates Olivier Chaduteau, Day One Managing Partner.
This worldwide legaltech and regtech database identifies the following information:
- Targeted sector: BtoB or BtoC
- Country headquarters
- Digital process: contract, corporate, IP, compliance, project management, knowledge management, law firms, document management system, litigation
- Day One Digital Matrix classification:
- X axes: “Sharing”, “Delivering”, “Decision making”
- Y axes: “Replace Lawyer”; “Enhance Lawyer”
- Main area of innovation: Legal data analytics, Predictive justice, Collaborative case management, Administration management, Authenticity/Document protection, Contract review/automated due diligence, Document management, E-discovery, E-signature, IP, Legal knowledge, Legal research, litigation, relationship management/directory, Robot lawyer, Template customization…
See our database
They talked about it