Our “Digital Day One for Lawyers” helps identify key digital projects for your legal department.
During our digital workshop we will tackle 2 issues:
- What does digital mean for law departments? What is the current state of the art?
- Which projects must be implemented as a priority within your law department?
Before the digital workshop
- Online survey sent to in-house lawyers and non lawyers (to be defined with GC):
- This survey is designed to gather ideas, suggestions, restrictions, obstacles, etc. from in-house lawyers, paralegals or assistants.
During the digital workshop – in the morning
- Digital transformation of the legal department: what are we talking about?
- Presentation of our 9-process Benchmark: what is done inside legal department on digitization
- Current status assessment of the IT tools of the law department (to be determined with the client)
During the digital workshop – in the afternoon
- Creativity workshop: using Day One’s Digital matrix on the impacts of digital on legal services, what should be improved within the legal department on 3 topics:
- Decision making
- According to the General Counsel’s goals and constraints, participants vote to select the most relevant ideas (between 3 and 6 ideas to be selected)
- Action plan workshop: on each of the selected ideas, participants work to prepare an action plan over different periods of time (3 months, 6 months, 12 months, 18 months) with the following guidelines:
- How the innovation will improve the legal department’s day-to-day
- How it will help simplify processes
- Cost optimization
- Plenary session: validation of the action plan and buy-in by in-house lawyers
At the end of the day, Day One summarizes the action plans and proposes actionnable recommendations in a final report
Starting from € 5,000 excluding VAT.
In-house lawyers using Day One’s matrix to classify ideas
You wish to have more information on this workshop
You want us to contact you
You are interested in our services for your Legal Department
Please leave us your contact details and we will get back to you