Cerise is a manager working with legal departments to structure their transformation projects. She also helps our clients professional services firms (lawyers, consultant, audit firms) to meet their strategic and organizational objectives.
Background Cerise worked for 7 years at the Legal Department of Group TF1 (Media Group) before joining Day One. Within TF1 she had different missions:
- Legal Counsel specialized in Corporate and M&A: she was especially in charge of managing and monitoring Group insurance during 4 years.
- Project Manager of the Legal Department Transformation.
Transformation of legal departments As an experienced project manager, she is used to assist the Management Committee of the Legal Department in structuring the action plan of its transformation. Within her previous experience, she has been coordinating various projects:
- Choice of a new tool for the legal department
- Implementation of a Business and Legal Planning
- Compliance Policy
- Outside Counsels Policy
- Litigation follow-up Policy
- Contractual Policy
|Programme Grande Ecole and MSc Legal & Tax Management,
EDHEC Business School
|Masters’ in Business Law (2)
Université Paris Sud (Paris XI)
|Masters’ in Business & Tax Law (1)
Université Panthéon Assas (Paris II)