Day One website policy
- Legal terms
In compliance with French law, i.e. la loi n° 2004-575 du 21 juin 2004 pour la confiance dans l’économie numérique, please be provided with the following information :
Ce site est la propriété de Day One, SARL dont le siège social est établi au 26 rue Vignon, 75009 Paris.
Adresse email : firstname.lastname@example.org ; tel. : 01 53 30 08 63 ; SIRET : 444 480 933 00035 ; capital social : 50 000 euros ; N° de TVA intracommunautaire FR1044 44 80933
Le directeur de la publication est Olivier Chaduteau.
Coordonnées de l’hébergeur du site : 1&1 Internet SARL, au capital de 100 000 euros, RCS Sarreguemines B 431 303 775 000 16, 7 place de la Gare, BP 70109, 57201 Sarreguemines Cedex, France
- Data protection
In compliance with French law, i.e. la loi 78-17 du 6 janvier 1978 modifiée relative à l’informatique, aux fichiers et aux libertés, please be advised of the following :
- Personal data collected by Day One
The Day One’s website user shall be informed that his/her personal information might be collected by Day One under some circumstances such as:
- Any use of registration forms, i.e. when registering to our newsletter or for an event,
- When we receive a request for proposal or for any information, for instance – but not only- about our surveys,
- When we receive a message via an email reply mechanism provided on the Day One website,
- When we receive job or internship applications.
- How does Day One use personal data and for which purpose?
Day one process with personal data collection for the following purposes:
- Provide our clients with a better service, including a better access to information,
- Deal with various users requests and questions,
- Propose the access to Day One and Day One team’s accounts on social media platforms,
- Human resources management, i.e. internships or job opportunities.
- What are cookies?
As stated on the European Commission website, a cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks a user’s browser to store on his/her computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to “remember” the actions or preferences over time.
- External cookies
Day One website might contain cookies issued by third-parties websites such as social media sites. The issue and the use of such cookies is managed by these third-parties websites policies. The user shall be aware of such policies.
Most browsers support cookies, but users can set their browsers to decline them and can delete them whenever they like. Please refer to the CNIL or the European Commission website for more information.
- Users’ right to access, amend and oppose the use of their personal data
Regarding data retention we comply with applicable data privacy requirements. At any time, a website user who wish to access, amend or oppose the use of his or her personal data can make a request to email@example.com
- Copyright and ownership
Day One website and the totality of its content is owned by Day One, unless otherwise stated, and is protected by Intellectual Property laws. In general terms, all logo, works such as publications or documents issued by Day One, irrespective of the medium, are subject to copyright, whether or not this is explicitly stated.
Any extraction, use, copy, total or incomplete of Day One website’s content is forbidden for professional or commercial use, under the article L.122-4 of the French intellectual property code. This notwithstanding, content may be used with explicit and written consent from Day One’s team.
- Links to other websites
Day one website’s users may find links to other sites that are not owned or administered by Day One. Please be aware that Day One is not responsible for practices of third-parties’ sites.