After China, Africa has today become the talk of the day for corporations and the continent often features prominently in their business plans. These growth rates which have been at 4.4% during the last 5 years, are expected to become the highest in the world in coming years. At the same time the continent is growing up, predicted to have a population of 2 billion in the next 20 years.
The survey adresses the following:
- Promising African markets – focus on THEIR solution: Technology, Health, Education, Infrastructure and Resources
- Overview of the Sub-Saharan legal market: characteristics and trends
- Profile of 83 law firms acting in the Sub-Saharan legal market
- 6 case-studies of the Sub-Saharan African countries that received the most Foreign Direct Investments (FDI) in 2012:
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- South Africa