Olivier Chaduteau is the managing partner of Day One which he created in 2003.
In his role, Olivier oversees a team of professionals (based in Paris, New York and Casablanca) that helps clients align their organization with their strategy at each stage of their company’s life cycle.
Before creating Day One, Olivier worked at Arthur Andersen as a Director of Marketing and Development, and he developed the marketing and business development function at Ernst & Young.
He is currently a board member at Cognacs Camus and a Mentor for Entrepreneurs at the IME (French Chamber of Commerce),
Olivier has advised:
- Haeri’s Commission on the “Future of Law Profession” in 2017,
- Darrois’ Commission on “Legal Professions Report”, in 2008,
- Attali’s Commission on Growth Liberalization for France in 2007.
Olivier is a Lecturer at Sciences Po Law School on “Legal Project Management” and at the Management Consulting Executive MBA program at Toulouse Business School in France.
Olivier is also an expert witness before the Court of Appeal of Paris on “Strategy and corporate management policy”.
Using his background with major organizations, Olivier advises Corporate Functions and Professional Services Firms around the world on their strategic and alignment issues.
Olivier is a PhD Candidate (2017- 2020) at University of Panthéon-Assas (Paris II) in economic sciences. His thesis and academic work deal with “legal and compliance as a competitive advantage”.
|Harvard Business School, USA: Executive Program on “Leading Professional Services Firms”|
|California State University at San Jose, USA: Master of Art in Marketing and Communications|
|University of Paris La Sorbonne Nouvelle: Master of Art in Philosophy of language|
- “Legal is Glocal!“, ICW Summit 2016, AFJE
- Interviewed by Bloomberg BNA “The Legal Department of the Future“, 2014
- “The Market for Business Law Firms in France” Revue Commentaire, September 2014.
- “The Legal Department of the Future: Toward a new paradigm shift for Legal Departments?”, Lextenso, 2014
- “Positioning and Development of Professional Services Firms”, EMS, 2006
- “The ABC of Marketing Management”, EMS 2003.
Olivier is on Twitter, follow him